Tuesday, August 30, 2011

First Day of SCHOOL!!!!


 FLEXIBILITY AND CREATIVITY!!!!

     Are the two words the came to mind today as we started Our First day of School at the Omaha Zoo.... I am so blessed to have spent the day with my children and a wonderful lady who has taken my kids under her wing to represent a Grandmother figure....  To reflect back on this past school year and how I doubted being obedient to the calling of homeschooling due to the fear that initialy paralysed me, I wonder how many times we live with regret because of choices we are afraid to make or lack of due to the fear of the unknown??? I almost missed out on the opportunity and challenge before me. As this year has begun, I embrace the difficulties that lie ahead, I am aware of the mountain I must climb, and the challenges before me. BUT now instead of fear I accept it with great anticipation, excitement and trust!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment