Monday, September 12, 2011

Footsteps In The Sand

"Lord, you said that once I decided to follow you,
you'd walk with me all the way.
But I have noticed that during
the most troublesome times in my life,
there is only one set of footprints.
I don't understand why when I need you the most
you would leave me."


oooO
(   )
 \ ( 
  \_) 
The Lord replied,
"My precious, precious child,
I love you and would never leave you.
During your times of trial and suffering,
when you see only one set of footprints,
it was then I carried you."

~Author Unknown~

2 comments:

  1. Are you guys so bad off that you cannot buy food? That is no good. Sorry to be so down about that but Mike never asked for anything from anyone. Why

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do not know how anyone can rely on someone else to provide your family with food. This really troubles me.

    ReplyDelete