Wednesday, November 9, 2011

MEMORIES!!!!

MEMORIES.......
Tomorrow is always a day away
Today is here and now
Yesterday will never stay
For God will not allow…

We must take this day He’s given us
And hold it in our hearts
For each day does slowly fade away
And today will soon depart…

He has given us something special
We hold it deep within
The special gift of memories
To retrieve and live again…



My Sister and Lil' Ryan surprised the kids with a visit!! It was priceless.... We had such an amazing time!! There were tears of joy, laughter and fun as we maximized our visit with as many things as we possibly could do... She arrived on Thursday as a surprise. We were doing our school work and she walked down stairs... Ryan yelled "surprise"!!!!  The kids later told me they thought it was a DREAM... they were more shocked than surprised!!! We visited the camp, went hiking and conquered the observation tower (82 steps!)  On Friday we explored Fremont's downtown shops and was treated to the Alotta Brownies Bakery.. It was amazing!!!!  We went swimmiing @ the YMCA and later enjoyed a nice Steak Dinner. On Saturday we drove to Omaha.. Mike and I took Ryan to the Children's Muesum while Aunt Wanda, Kirk, Owen and Lyvvie went shopping.  we had such a great time with Ryan.... We loved to see him laugh, and play!! His little "accident" was not my favorite...but unconditional love it all I'm going to say on that one!!! Afterwards we met back up and went to the Amazing Pizza Machine.  The kids had a blast!!! On Sunday we went to church, and then lunch.. Afterwards we took an hour leisurely nap and then walked Ryan up to our park.... We simply enjoyed the day, as we knew what the next day was to bring... All good things must come to an end and early Monday morning we headed to the airport.... AS we were having a wonderful time, there was a daddy/husband eagerly awaiting his family back @ home!!!! Something so joyful turned into something so broken as we watched our loved ones depart from our van and walk into the airport!!!  We cried, the whole way home and continued in our sorrows the rest of the day!!! I love them so much, and miss them so much.. It was such an amazing blessing to have them a part of our lives for those couple of days... I now know how they feel as they had to watch us leave... A choice they didn't make, but one they accepted because they love us soo much!!!  In search of peace Monday evening I started listening to some of my favorite music... I came across Chris Tomlin "I Will Follow"
 "I Will Follow"

Where you go, I'll go
Where you stay, I'll stay
When you move, I'll move
I will follow...

All your ways are good
All your ways are sure
I will trust in you alone
Higher than my side
High above my life
I will trust in you alone

Where you go, I'll go
Where you stay, I'll stay
When you move, I'll move
I will follow you
Who you love, I'll love
How you serve I'll serve
If this life I lose, I will follow you
I will follow you

Light unto the world
Light unto my life
I will live for you alone
You're the one I seek
Knowing I will find
All I need in you alone, in you alone

In you there's life everlasting
In you there's freedom for my soul
In you there joy, unending joy
and I will follow

No comments:

Post a Comment