Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Day 8!!!

When you do nothing, you feel overwhelmed and powerless. But when you get involved, you feel the sense of hope and accomplishment that comes from knowing you are working to make things better.

      What are YOU doing to make things better? That was the question I had to ask myself as I have felt extremely overwhelmed lately! I have not been doing things to accomplish goals that I've set for myself, and I have been lacking in "prioritizing"; so by the end of the day I am not feeling as productive as I should be!
     With this said, I've decided to start jogging again.  I do not like the way I feel and I can change that! It was a long, challenging road before and I am ready to embrace that again.  With one step at a time I will be doing something to feel a sense of accomplishment.  A goal is met when we reach it ONE STEP AT A TIME!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment