Friday, February 17, 2012

Day 30!!!!

Wow... I made it 30 days (minus a few days here and there, but i caught up quickly) with the blogging challenge!!! Yeah! I think it truly helped me to see that I must keep up my blog as it is a connection to communicating to all our friends and family... I hope you all enjoy this and find it beneficial as well......

So for day 30... I will leave you with the glimpse into our 2012 Valentines/50's Sock Hop Party that I have been preparing for two months!!! It was amazing, and exciting to see all the kids having soo much fun... I am so thankful for this talent God has given me, and rely on his strength... I must confess I am completely and utterly exhausted afterwards.. ENJOY!!!















































No comments:

Post a Comment