Wednesday, February 22, 2012

SICK AGAIN!!!

     I have been down in out since I got home from the Mandesa Concert Saturday Evening!! I woke up on Sunday and couldn't move a muscle and couldn't open my eyes... YES, that means I am sick yet again!!!! I have been sick more times these last 7 months than I care to remember!!
     On a side note, this past week was amazing!!!  Frankly last week just kicked my butt and now I'm recovering!!!! I have been desperately working on balancing my life and not over doing it! It seems as if the more I do the quicker I get run down.. This is a weakness of mind not to mention I need to get healthy. That as been an uphill battle for me..
**Goals to accomplish**
Remembering to take my vitamins,
eating healthy
exercising at least 10 minutes a day

No comments:

Post a Comment