Sunday, March 11, 2012

Who was I kidding?

               I was kidding myself to think I would get to go the National Conference; I woke up @ 5 a.m. in so much pain! I am so brokenhearted, this would have been the first time since we've had kids that we would have been able to go away for four days! I was anticipating the knowledge I would have gained from this conference.   BUT.......

"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways," declares the LORD." 
Isaiah 55:8
    
            I know God's is in control, even though I am saddened about missing the opportunity, I accept his plan for my life.... My motto song during the season of life is "NO MATTER WHAT"  the song ran through my mind all morning as I waiting for the relief of the medicine to ease the pain. Which leads me to my next thought on my mind. Medicine... I hate being so dependant on it.  I can't function well, I sleep a lot, and I have to rely on my kids and husband to do all the "domestic tedious things" a mother is required to do such as:
Grocery Shopping
Cleaning
Laundry
Grading Papers (OOO.. I am so behind on this one!!)
Errands (especially taken me to the PT, Kids functions etc.etc.)

"...I will cry to you when my heart is overwhelmed." Psalm 61:2

           Cry out to the Lord when we feel overwhelmed.  We urgently need higher ground, and we can't get there unless the Lord LEADS us there. You need a Rock (Jesus) for shelter from the storm -- a sheltered place HIGHER than the flood waters. A safe place higher and stronger than ourselves.

        Remember that Jesus voluntarily experienced that anguish on our behalf, because He loves us. He is moved to compassion by our "overwhelmed" condition. Just like He was moved to respond to the helpless and overwhelmed people of 2,000 years ago

Thank YOU IN ADVANCE for all my faithful friends, and their willingness to help in my time of need!!!!
LOVE YA-

No comments:

Post a Comment