Friday, March 9, 2012

MRI results........

                                                            Results from my MRI:
 
 A massive extruded disk (level of herniation) with an unusual level of disc degeneration
Also, I have sciatica (When a disc herniates and puts pressure on the sciatic nerve, this is referred to as sciatica.) Which is the cause of the shooting pain down my leg, increased pain when I walk or sit, and tingling sensation in the leg that turns to numbness. The doctor does not believe I have any other options and will be referring me to a surgeon.......

 
As I said before, this is a weakness of mine as I watch every day just slip through my fingers, without having the ability to be productive!
My passion is that through this painful situation, God will utilize me to bring his name glory. I am so thankful he has chosen me to be a channel for him; although through the next upcoming weeks, the road will be difficult, long and hard. The pain brings me to tears frequently; I am so uncomfortable. I will have good days, bad days, and days I will wonder if I am passing the test God has laid before me.  I will fall short, as the Bible says in Romans "We all fall short of the glory of God." I covet each and every one of your prayers. I am so humbled and blessed that everyone is supportive. Thank You from the bottom of my heart for your willingness to serve in aiding in our families needs.... Even if that means I MUST VENT!!!
 May God Bless You Richly.....

2 comments:

  1. It was brought to my attention that comments could not be made on my blog.. I have tried to fix this... please let me know if it worked!
    Thank YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you are interested, I can recommend a good chiropractor. I will keep praying for you.

    ReplyDelete