Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Our health is being attacked!!

     As I was laying in bed last night, crying with all the pain I have been recently;  thoughts, questions, unanswered prayers plastered my mind!  To top it off the feeling of sadness, guilt and embarrassment has gradually been creeping in as well......
I am a giver not a receiver; and for the last couple of months our health as been a prominent topic in this household.  I hate it! It sucks away my time, energy and efforts to be doing things more positive... And yet day after day, night after night I suffer... Why? And then it hits me.... God, himself, was tempted many times. In Hebrews 4:15 it states "For we do not have a high priest who is unable to sympathize with our weaknesses, but we have one who has been tempted in every way, just as we are--yet was without sin."
God has this under control, because he has given permission, as any situation that occurs in our lives must go through his hands.. Kerri Roberts says it best in her song "NO MATTER WHAT"

I’m running back to Your promises, one more time
Lord that’s all I can hold on to
I’ve got to say this has taken me, by surprise
But nothing surprises You
Before a heartache, can ever touch my life
It has to go through Your hands
And even though I, I keep asking why
I keep asking why

No matter what, I’m gonna love You
No matter what, I’m gonna need You
I know that You can find a way to keep me from the pain
But if not, if not - I’ll trust You
No matter what (no matter, no matter what, no matter)
No matter what (no matter, no matter what – no matter, no matter what)

When I’m stuck in this nothingness, by myself
I’m just sitting in silence
There’s no way I can make it, without Your help
I won’t even try it
I know You have Your reasons, for everything
So I will keep believing
Whatever I might be feeling
God You are my hope, and You’ll be my strength

No matter what, I’m gonna love You
No matter what, I’m gonna need You
[ From: http://www.elyrics.net/read/k/kerrie-roberts-lyrics/no-matter-what-lyrics.html ]
I know that You can find a way to keep me from the pain
But if not, if not - I’ll trust You
No matter what (no matter, no matter what, no matter)
No matter what (no matter, no matter what – no matter, no matter what)

Anything I don’t have, You can give it to me
But it’s OK if You don’t
I’m not here for those things
The touch of Your love is enough on its own

And no matter what, I still love You
And I’m gonna need You

No matter what, I’m gonna love You
No matter what, I’m gonna need You
I know that You can find a way to keep me from the pain
But if not, if not - I’ll trust You
I know that You can find a way to keep me from the pain
But if not, but if not, I’ll trust You
No matter what (no matter)
No matter what (no matter, no matter what)

  Its a test of faith once again...A test, thus far I had been failing. Satan feeds our minds with lies, deceit, guilt, and shame.  He tempts us at our weakest points, in our darkest hours and then LEAVES. He is such a coward he can not stick around. He doesn't have the strength to do that.. But Jesus will never leave us or forsake us; no matter what the circumstances are...

Here's a look into the struggle that I'm facing right now!!

Lie 1) Why should you rally your prayer warriors together to pray, love and support you?

Truth 1) James 5:14-16 "Is any one of you sick? He should call the elders of the church to pray over him and anoint him with oil in the name of the Lord. And the prayer offered in faith will make the sick person well; the Lord will raise him up. If he has sinned, he will be forgiven. Therefore confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous man is powerful and effective."

Lie 2) "They" will think you are faking. "They" will think you are being selfish. "They" will not understand why you are still stick

Truth 2) James 5:11 "As you know, we consider blessed those who have persevered. You have heard of Job's perseverance and have seen what the Lord finally brought about. The Lord is full of compassion and mercy."

Lie 3) You already claimed healing on your back so why are you in so much pain? Don't you believe?

Truth 3) Hebrews 11:1 "Now faith is confidence in what we hope for and assurance about what we do not see."
Truth 3) Isaiah 55:8 "For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways," declares the LORD.

Lie 4) You should feel guilty that your time is being wasted, & anxious that you are behin

Truth 4) 1 Peter 5:7 "Give all your worries and cares to God, for he cares about you."
Truth 4) James 1:12  "Blessed is the man who perseveres under trial, because when he has stood the test, he will receive the crown of life that God has promised to those who love him."

Lie 5) Why should you go through this much pain?

Truth 5) 1 Corinthians 5: 13 "No temptation has seized you except what is common to man. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can stand up under it."

No matter what I will trust in God, as He is in control. No matter what, even though I may fail and fall short he will uphold me and guide me. No matter what I'm going to love him and allow him to work in me and through me. No matter what even in my darkest hour I will trust him because I know he has my life in his hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment