Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Digging DEEP III



  It seems like forever ago that I was doing this series.  I meant to finish it the next day; however I was swept off my feet by the crazy schedule!!  We were discussing the moments in life when we seem like all we do is wait! God does have a purpose for his timing.. This quote was used during a sermon while I was going through our waiting season in life...



Title: Four Answers From God!

1. If the request is wrong, God says, "No."
This is when we ask amiss out of the will of God
2. If the timing is wrong, God says, "Slow."
This is when there are other things that need to happen before the answer comes.
God's delay is not God's denial.
3. If you are wrong, God says, "Grow."
The answer does not come because you are not ready to handle it.
4. But if the request is right, the timing is right and you are right, God says, "Go!"
This is promise fulfilled and Heaven coming down to earth.
 
Bill Hybels
 
Into the pages of my journal......
 
The more I seek you
The more I find you
The more I find you
The more I love you
I want to sit @ your feet
Drink from the cup in your hand
lay back against you and breath fill your heart beat
This love is so deep its more than I can stand
I melt in your peace its OVERWHELMING
 
Phil 2:13 "For it is God who works in you to will and to act according to his will"
 
LORD.... What is your will FOR ME??
What are the decisions you want ME TO make?
What is the direction you need me to take?
What leadership roles do you want me TO step into?
 
Psalm 40:8 " I desire to do your Will, O my God your laws is with in my heart:
 
Jeremiah 33:3 "Come to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know"
Jeremiah 32:27 "I am the Lord the God of all mankind, Is anything to Hard for ME?
 
God has the power to CHANGE those areas in your life that desperately need his touch..
 
After looking back over my journal I now can clearly see that God's WAIT answer for ME was that I needed some TIME to GROW!!
How wonderful and faithful God is!! He knows what is best.  IT hard to hear NO.. But just like we, as parents, need to tell our children no sometimes.... IT is in their best interest as we have more wisdom and knowledge than they....
 
I think if we took the time to evaluate each situation in our lives we would be able to accept the answers that God gives us more willingly knowing HE is a GOD of perfect timing!!!
 
So faithful
So constant
So loving and so true
So powerful in all You do

You fill me
You see me
You know my every move
You love for me to sing to You

I know that You are for me
I know that You are for me
I know that You will never
Forsake me in my weakness

And I know that You have come down
Even if to ride upon my heart
To remind me who You are

So patient

So gracious
So merciful and true
So wonderful in all You do

You fill me
You see me
You know my every move
And You love for me to sing to You

And Lord, I know that You are for me
I know that You are for me
I know that You will never
Forsake me in my weakness

And I know that You have come down
Even if to ride upon my heart
To remind me
Kari Jobe

No comments:

Post a Comment