Monday, November 5, 2012

3 days of Thankfulness!!!





        When each of the children were born I would rock them... I would look into their eyes and simply gaze at the beauty and the miracle that God had given me... I wanted to create a tradition; something they would grow up and remember, so I dedicated a few words of a  song to each of them.  Each words had to fit their character so it would take me a few weeks to come up with the PERFECT song.. The kids have faithfully heard the words of their song after all these years!!!!
                                                           
   "You are so beautiful
To me
You are so beautiful
To me
Can't you see
You're everything I hoped for
You're everything I need
You are so beautiful
To me"
 
    "The smile on your face Lets me know that you need me
There's a truth in your eyes Saying you'll never leave me
The touch of your hand Says you'll catch me if ever I fall
You say it best When you say nothing at all"
 
 

                     
   Okay this one.. I had to change slightly.......

"My darling angel, my darling angel
you are friend when I'm in need baby

My darling angel, my darling angel,
you're sent from heaven to me, baby"










I am Thankful for MY CHILDREN!!!!

They have been the joy of my heart
They have been the reason I sing
They have been the answer to prayers
They have been the 3 Blessings I could Never imagine my life without!!!!!!

                                                                     
   

No comments:

Post a Comment