Sunday, November 4, 2012

Day 2 of Thankfulness!!!!



                                                     I am thankful for my husband!!!!


My Blessing In Life

© Jessica L. Newsome
Every morning I wake up and see,
The most handsome man lying next to me.
He's the one I cherish
and love,
A blessing sent from Heaven above.
I will love him as a faithful wife should,
And do everything for him I could.
I would let him know everyday,
That I love him more than words can say.
For the three children we have together,
And the love for God in each other.
It will keep our love for each other strong,
And the Lord will guide us away from all wrong.
God has blessed me with an amazing husband.  Our road has been difficult with so many twists and turns... In those twists in turns has come much Happiness!!! I am so grateful to be spending my life with the one who I truly call my best friend.   Looking back at all the progress we have made I wouldn't change it for anything... We have learned so much together.  We have learned:

after The sad times..... brings hope
after The fearful times.....brings courage
after The angry times..... brings peace 
after The happiness........brings connection
after The experiences......brings growth

Thank you for being a part of my life for 22 years now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment