Sunday, December 16, 2012

CRAZY!!!!

                                 What a FUN and EXCITING weekend!!

A friend  of mine came over the other night to help me prepare for the last minute preparations for our Winter Wonder Land we held for our kids for Co-op... (last minute meaning till 2:30 A.M. after I started around 6:00p.m... and AFTER I had already put in 5hours prior to this....)

In so many words she told me I was crazy for all the effort I put into it... (this is my story, so MY perception!! haha...)  I can't help but be so crazy, I love throwing parties and seeing the excitement from everyone who enjoys such activities... I also LOVE the sense of accomplishment it brings!!

THEN... after the party we transition into the NEXT big event on this special day...  Skyline Drives Concert!! They were making their debut; the boys were excited and I think the parents were nervous.. They have worked so hard preparing for this. What a success it was! Arriving home home after being gone 14 hours it was time for bed to rest for a couple of hours before the NEXT big event scheduled for this weekend....

The high schoolers  went and rang bells for the Salvation Army and back to our house for the Christmas Party.. WE played Minute to Win it; had (i think) 8 challenges... Did a White Elephant Exchange, played pictionary with Christmas Carol titles, played a game where they had to open a gift as quickly as possible, before someone else rolled doubles, while wearing stockings on their hands!!!

Today we went to watch our friends' girls in their Christmas play and went back to their house for lunch and to play Guesstures and EUCHRE!!! ( a perfect way to end a fun weekend)

AND THE MOST EXCITING PART OF THIS ENTIRE WEEKEND........
 MY BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YES.. I explained the weekend we had to say this... God is working MIRACLES in my back!! I am so THANKFUL for everyone who has and is praying for me... For the last 4 days I have been able to get up on my OWN... I even put my OWN SOCKS on today by MYSELF!!!!!  I am so THANKFUL... I literally was in a valley... I remember one night waking up in so much pain.. I turned to my bible and the verse that came to me was: "Until now you have not asked for anything in my name. Ask and you will receive, and your joy will be complete." John 16:24

I am a walking miracle and for this I give GOD all the GLORY!!!!!!!!


1 Peter 2:21

 To this you were called, because Christ suffered for you, leaving you an example, that you should follow in his steps.

Hebrews 4:16
So let us come boldly to the throne of our gracious God. There we will receive his mercy, and we will find grace to help us when we need it most.
Matthew 7:7
"Keep on asking, and you will receive what you ask for. Keep on seeking, and you will find. Keep on knocking, and the door will be opened to you.

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad your back is doing better! I will continue to pray! Stop by my blog and read yesterday's post to hear the miracle God did for us!

    ReplyDelete