Friday, January 4, 2013

A new YEAR!!!!

   
                                 Instead of committing to a New Years "resolutions"
  I've decided to compile a FEW GOALS that I would like to achieve for the 2013 year......

Goals for "2013"
1) Blog MORE! (My goal is to reach 50 followers so if you haven't joined my blog will you please do so?)
2) I want to be more dedicated in the WORD (commitment is making a stand. Joshua chose to serve the Lord, to make a commitment. Scripture admonishes us to not be wishy-washy, to choose. Joshua 24:15 tells us "...if serving the Lord seems undesirable to you, then choose for yourselves this day..." The Bible reminds us that we need to commit to the spiritual path we have chosen and not be swayed)
3) Align my priorities with God's will for my life (Jeremiah 29:11-13 "For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper 12 Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. 13 You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart")
4) Be more intentional with relationships.. (Luke 10:27 "You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind, and your neighbor as yourself")
5) I want my life to have Missional Renew...realizing that we are not here for ourselves; we're here for a purpose. God has a job for us to do. We have a mission, an objective; we have some work to accomplish. He has a kingdom to be built...*Rick Warren* (Matthew 9:37 "The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few.")
6) I want to work on my UNGLUED moments....
7) Work on Family Camp @ Rivercrest over Memorial Weekend 2013
8) Mentor Couples

9) Strengthen my back and start walking again!!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment