Sunday, May 12, 2013

FEELING ATTACKED!!





 
         It has been tradition to have breakfast served in bed as my Mother's Day gift! It has been enjoyable and I love waking up to the kids signing "Happy Mothers Day" in the tune of Happy Birthday... Oh, the hope that the entire day would be PEACEFUL& PERFECT; unfortunately I think that last about a MINUTE. It seems like the day you want it to go wonderful is the day that the kids FIGHT, BICKER and TEAR each other down the most.  So on this day, I have had to deal with a daughter who has been rejected and watching the pain in the form of tears.  I have had to deal with a rebellious teenager who insists that he wants an ear ring!!! 
 
                                  Psalm 127:3                         
" Children are a heritage from the LORD, offspring a reward from him."

As much as I feel attacked today; I welcome days like this and any day for that matter.  I am truly blessed to have three wonderful Children to which I have the privilege to be called MOM....               I may not be a "hallmark" kind of MOTHER but I  am doing the best I can.....

                                                   






No comments:

Post a Comment