Tuesday, September 24, 2013

I feel guilty!!

Photo: We made this blanket for my MOM as a gift for Christmas several years ago..now I hold onto as a memory!! 


All I have is a memory!!

I never thought it would be this hard.... I don't have much time to think about the passing of my mother; not sure if that is a good thing since I am a "stuffer" 

There are days I feel guilty:
I feel guilty because I didn't restore our relationship sooner
I feel guilty because I thought I had time
I feel guilty because there are days I don't think of her
I feel guilty because I should miss her more
I feel guilty because I should have tried harder
I feel guilty because I let my selfishness and pride get in the way
I feel guilty I wont allow myself to grieve
I feel guilty because there are times when I am angry 
I feel guilty because I hold on to a memory of what could have been
I feel guilty because I miss her
I feel guilty because I am sad
I feel guilty because no matter my feelings
 I LOVED HER!!! 








 

No comments:

Post a Comment