Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Graduation ANNOUNCEMENTS!!



 
 

Kirk


Gregory


Solmen


 

“I held him in my arms on the day he was born
 and dreamed about his future
and the things that he would learn.
Now he stands before me, a boy almost a man
 I find myself reluctant to let go of his hand
But nothing can diminish the
pride that's in my heart
Least of all the knowledge that it's time for us to part
So now I give my oldest son the space to find his way
 And celebrate the future on his Graduation Day!!”


Come CELEBRATE Kirk’s Achievements
at his Commencement Ceremony
on May 18th, at 2:00 p.m.
  

An Open HOUSE will follow immediately after   
from 3:00-7:00pm


*************************************************
Between working on His announcements, ordering invitations, making his t-shirt quilt, finishing his scrapbook, organizing his ceremony, figuring out the menu, preparing his transcripts & praying for the future; my day is pretty much consumed with graduation stuff!! I know I've said this like a lot.. but I just can't believe the time is here! As we are finishing the last 9 weeks of school I am trying to relish the memories!!
***********************************************
 

No comments:

Post a Comment