Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Impossible becomes possible.....

                     Having the impossible become the possible??

It seems as if my mind is too distracted, or that my thoughts of worry and anxiety are too entangled with the thoughts of the Lord, so that It is impossible to hear the voice of the Lord.

Lately it seems impossible to experience the peace and joy that I used to have while serving in an area that seems to bring more frustrations.

Lately it seems impossible for my perspective, of how circumstances and situations around me, to be unscrambled and or renewed.

Lately it seems as if I fight time and feel impossible to refocus and resist opponents that have me mismanaging my productivity.

********************************************************

These have been my thoughts the last week or so. I feel as if God is trying to teach me to rest in his presence so that I may find the peace and joy I need. I question the test that I am going through and struggle to find why I am going through it? Each and every day a small piece is revealed leaving me with the hope that the impossible CAN BECOME the POSSIBLE!! (even in small areas of your life!!)

I am sharing with you a personal prayer I wrote out the other day.....

Lord,
    I am struggling with knowing how to find joy in the midst of heartache and frustrations.  Struggling to see things go accordingly so that consequences are not paid for others people's actions. Are we to learn something here? And if so WHAT?  The lesson is to find joy and peace in a moment of time.. BUT HOW?  I feel as If I fall short every time. I find myself complaining a lot. I find myself wondering where my joy is? Open my eyes and ears to see and hear what you would have me go through. The journey can be long and hard. I want to be a godly wife, mother, servant and friend that YOU would have me to be and not want I want to be. Help me to press into you when it is hard to do.   Ignite and energize my spirit, LORD. I want to experience your peace continually despite circumstances that surround me.  Help me to quite my mind so that I may think your thoughts. Divide my thoughts of worry that entangle those that come from you.  In your name AMEN

I share this because I know I am not the only one who has struggled to find the joy and peace in a situation that once was so full of passion.  I also will share a few scriptures and thoughts that have come from this prayer!!

I need to be willing to FIGHT for personal time with God.  One of the easiest ways that Satan uses his determination is through distractions. Once he gets a foothold in, the problem can escalate quickly.   God wants to be the DEEPEST desire of our hearts, therefore I need to delight myself in HIM.. Learning to be content in all circumstances.  I am reading a devo called "Jesus Calling by Sarah Young".. and she wrote in one of her devos
that when we learn to be content our gratitude clears the way to God's heart. His blessings will fall upon us in RICH ABUNDANCE.  Three of the greatest blessings are:
A nearness to HIM
Abundant JOY
Peace in HIS presence

John 4:24 "God is Spirit, and his worshipers must worship in spirit and in truth" 

I took some time to look up what It truly means to "worship in spirit and in truth"

Worship must be vital and real in the hearts on true perception of God-David Mathis

Our true perception of God isn't always true.  We often times put God in a box and limit HIS resources of what he can and will do with us. If we truly want to worship him in spirit and in truth, the truth is that we have to allow our hearts and minds to be renewed and controlled by him, even in hard times we must discipline ourselves through quiet time, prayer and reading the Word of God to experience that peace despite the circumstances that surround us.

2 Thess 3:5 "May the Lord direct your hearts into Gods' love and Christ perseverance"
2 Thess 3:16 "Now may the Lord of peace himself give your peace at all times and in every way."
Isaiah 26:3-4 "You will keep in perfect peace him whose mind is steadfast, because he trust in you. Trust in the Lord forever for the Lord, the Lord, is the rock eternal"

The transformation of renewing our minds is slow but the discipline will produces a harvest of righteousness and peace.  God is in us and His presence in us will allow those small things that seem impossible become possible!

During this moment in time, when we are seeking God to give us direction and trying to figure out what he has in store for us, I don't want to miss the greatest blessings that He has for me.   I am struggling to turn my complaining heart into a joyful heart, I am struggling to discipline myself to find that quiet in his presence that  brings the abundant joy, and I am struggling while I go through this painful process of discipline but later will produces a harvest of righteousness and peace.. BUT I am trusting that God can turn the impossible into the possible!!!


                       

No comments:

Post a Comment