Thursday, September 11, 2014

Family Winter Wonderland!!!

I know.. I know YOU are probably thinking... She is writing a BLOG about WINTER????
Well.... It is never too early to plan and I would LOVE for as many of my friends to be a apart of this so I need to mention it as early as possible to get it on all of your CALENDARS!!!!!!

So, now that the introduction is over... Many of you know that my husband and I are working to implement family ministry here at the camp that we serve. We have enjoyed watching the interest grow... I am very excited to announce that we have officially put  another family camp on the calender here at Rivercrest!!!!!!  



Who: Camp Rivercrest
What: Family Winter Wonderland
When: January 30th, 2015@ 7:00 p.m.-January 31st, 2015@7:00 p.m. 

So here is what the package includes:
LODGING:
*One Night stay in the either Lodge/Cabin
ACTIVITIES:
*worship/speaker
*snow tubing/hot cocoa
*capture the flag
*broom ball
*ice wall
*each family will participate in a talent show (so bring your ideas and/or instruments)
FOOD:
*Saturday continental breakfast
*Saturday Lunch (hot/cold buffet)
*Saturday Pizza dinner
*Popcorn
*Cookies



You get ALL THIS for your entire family for



No comments:

Post a Comment