Monday, March 16, 2015

Waiting & Hoping~

      It was nice to be in church yesterday. As I began to share with the congregation my gratitude for their prayers a feeling of thankfulness came over me. I shared how there were times where I truly could feel the prayers.  We truly can not comprehend God's timing, but He WILL heal in His timing. As I am waiting for that day, my deepest desire is to bring God's name glory through the pain while I wait.
     I began to search my heart. I do not want any doubts of unthankfulness in this journey of healing. OH, how I appreciate & covet each and every one of your prayers as well!!
     I know we all have seasons of waiting although your situation may look different.. The struggle is still the same. We long for the thing we are waiting for to the point we almost give up. In fact sometimes we do give up. But, there are lessons to be learned during this time.
God truly wants our hearts in whatever the situation is. He desires us to call upon Him so that he IS ABLE to use His Strength. 

Mark 9:23 " Everything is possible for him who believes"

("Our faith is being disciplined to bring us to the knowledge of Christ, and only thus are we fitted for the position to which God calls us. These hours try our souls, but hours of spiritual growth & development " - Mrs.Charles E. Cowman)

     I can rest assured that if each time I am thrown into a season of waiting; knowing that it will try my soul, develop spiritual growth, and cause me to have more knowledge of Christ, then I can take comfort that while learning these lessons I will not be alone.

Isaiah 41:28-31

"Do you not know?
Have you not heard?
THE Lord is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth
He will not grow tired or weary
and his understanding no one can fathom
He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak.
Even youths grow tired and weary
and young men stumble and fall;
but those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary they will walk and not faint"

No comments:

Post a Comment