Monday, November 9, 2015

Day 8 & 9 of Thanksgiving... Opportunities & Chances

Day 8: Opportunities

   ~On day 8 I am thankful for opportunities...
Everyday opportunities  that otherwise would get overlooked as blessings if we didn't take the time to reflect on them.  I am talking about..
The opportunity to spend TIME with my kids
The opportunity to SHARE life with my family
The opportunity to WALK boldly out of your comfort zone
The opportunity to BUILD relationships with others
The opportunity to ENJOY family....
Life can be hard at times. As we pass through times when the road is harder, we can take the opportunity to TRUST in those we love around us to help us walk through it.  We can take the opportunity to EXCEPT the blessings our loved ones give to us.  When times are easy and life is easier we have the opportunity to CHERISH those around us. We can take the opportunity to serve & be a BLESSING as well.
We also can take the opportunity to SHARE our struggles, trials, pains, hurts, joys, & happiness;  as our testimony can help show love to others. We can take the opportunity to SHOW the love of Christ & reflect His image. Lastly, we can take the opportunity to BUILD MEMORIES as the moments can & will pass us by!!

Day 9: Chances to Serve
Today I'm thankful for the many chances to serve.  Todays chance in particular i sthe chance to serve my kids. God has blessed me with three amazing children..They help me out a lot. I love when I get the chance to surprise them and serve them. Going beyond what they expect... after all our Heavenly Father does that for us!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment