Tuesday, June 21, 2016

I am overwhelmed with JOY!!

This morning as I was spending time reading my bible, the Lord lead me to a familiar passage (lately) in Isaiah 55

"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways," declares the Lord, "As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than you thoughts"

I was overcome with the joy knowing I do not need to figure out all the details of what is to come for the village God is preparing because God is in control.  I began to think of all the times God has been faithful especially when those around did not believe the unlikely would become likely....

David killed Goliath with a stone....

Noah built an ark and God saved him and his family....

God parted the Red Sea and saved Moses and the Israelites.....

God stopped the raging Jordan River so Joshua could enter into the promise land....

Peter walked on water.....

I started giggling thinking about all these things God did and how He is the same God yesterday as He is TODAY!!
Do you know what all of these stories have in common?  Ordinary people being willing to obey what the Lord was leading them to do!
Did they have doubt? I'm sure of it.... It is easy to do when those around you plant seeds of fear & doubt. It is easy to loose focus. Which is why God is showing me the importance of pressing into him.  Remaining close to the father as he is the Vine! 

As I ponder on the goodness of God and His perfect timing I am overcome with joy knowing he will be faithful to us as well. In fact, this is his story we are just part of his characters!!  (I love that) 
Just as God gave each and everyone of his people a word and it came to pass, so as He given us a word and we believe it WILL come to PASS!

"so is my word that goes out from my mouth; It will not return to me empty, but will accomplish what I desire and achieve the purpose for which I sent it"

God has a purpose for "THE TINY HOME VILLAGE" it will accomplish what He has desired and achieve its purpose for which He is building it!  We may not know or have all the answers but God does.  

~I am overcome with a heavy desire to pray for:
* a piece of land or an old campground for this village
* hearts for this town to be willing and accepting for what's to come
* direction to know who to pursue when the time is right
* open doors for this mission
* paper work to move quickly to become non-profit
* provision of financial support for the paper work it will cost roughly $1000.00 to attain the status
* host families who would be willing to set  up  the tiny homes on their property, while forming a mentorship, to aid in the transition for those who need to get back on their feet
* Our first family who will be in need of this home, who will lovingly and graciously be willing to accept what the Lord has prepared for them
* For all the other "characters" God will be using for HIS STORY!!

How about you?  Are you up against something in your life right now that seems near impossible?  Do people around you, intentionally or unintentionally, plant seeds of doubt due to the nature of what you are waiting and praying about?  Remember loved ones, what God has set HIS WORD to it will not go out of HIS mouth and RETURN EMPTY!

I encourage you to trust in the LORD who is the same yesterday, today and FOREVER.... in what ever you are going through!!  He is faithful!  I pray that you, today, will also be overwhelmed with joy~


1 comment:

  1. Really love a woman up suspicion than pleasure, but also thought smart to replace the taste. Once the moment abandoned her for a position of significance, it can be a guess, and even the horses smell the breath of spring to stimulate the love in the air, not so fast.
    ____________________________
    I like: CSGO Skins and Buy CSGO Skins

    ReplyDelete