Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Second chances....

Second chances.... Mike and I are proof they exist!!
Seven years ago Mike and I almost made a decision to separate. We were in a bad place in our marriage and couldn't figure out how to make things work. We walked the pain of an unraveled marriage filled with disappointments and brokenness which left me feeling lonely and depressed. I filled the void with business of various activities. I placed false expectations on Mike, disrespected him most the time, and tried to control him and everyone around me. Mike chose to deal with it with alcohol and work. We both chose to ignore the root of the problem until the problem began to drown us!

Then... we reached out for a LIFESAVER and an Anchor in the middle of the storm! 
JESUS~


There is no pit so deep, that God's love is not deeper still.
"He brought me up out of the pit of destruction, out of the miry clay, And He set my feet upon a rock making my footsteps firm"
TODAY.. WE CELEBRATE 20 YEARS OF MARRIAGE!!!!  7 YEARS OF RESTORATION~
God in His goodness, grace & mercy restored our marriage and gave us a second chance! 
Mike and I have been through the deepest darkest valleys and we have experienced mountain top highs... but these experiences have truly allowed us to appreciate life together and look at it as the gift it was intended to be. We can honestly say we are each others best friend! For that I am appreciative of...
Second Chances!! 
#Sept71996



No comments:

Post a Comment