Saturday, December 31, 2016

The end of 2016....

~Milestones & memories for 2016!
I would like to think that this year was a pretty good year most of all. Life isn't always easy! It can be messy and can be difficult; it can be times of trying, perservering, waiting.... Life can be hard! 

But the most important thing to know, is that through all the trials and tribulations there is a heavenly Father who walks along side of us during the valleys, during the mountain tops and during the desert land! He withholds us during every second of our lifes. He has no time frame and yet he has given that to us as a gift to help us understand the seasons of life!

 Seasons come and go but there are lessons to learn from them if we choose to be open. Among the learning we have a choice. We can choose to be positive; when life knocks us down we can get up, dust ourselves off and continue the journey. Or we can choose to be negative.  I think we need to choose every day and remember that even if we do not get things right we are given opportunities at second chances. Each day is a gift of life and with it comes new beginnings.  Days turn to weeks, weeks turn to months, and eventually the months turn to a new year! 

We begin a new year tomorrow! I can't believe this year has flown by.. I usually pick a word to reflect on for the year and pick a list of goals. Goals are not resolutions. They are simply a list of ideas to help us strive to become better! As a Christian I take it a step further by trying daily to reflect Christ and His character. I don't  always do well which is why I'm so grateful for Gods mercy, grace & forgiveness!! I have to admit I didn't do well this year with my goals; which is why for 2017 I believe by word will be:
                      

                            "Endurance"

en•dur•ance (ɛnˈdʊər əns, -ˈdyʊər-) 

n.

1. the fact or power of bearing pain, hardship, or adversity.

2. the ability to continue or last; stamina.

3. lasting quality; duration.


I may not have done well with my goals this year but I desire to continue the race that God has set before me! I will post my list of goals tomorrow but for now I will leave you with this....

May you have a wonderful New Years and may God bless you richly as we step into the new year of 

2017~

No comments:

Post a Comment