Wednesday, January 18, 2017

When the tears flow...

In the early hours of the night when the tears flow, and the weight of a mountain is upon my shoulders

 I turn to you..

When I struggle with learning the lesson that's before me, knowing the walls need torn down

 I turn to you....

When my fainted heart is before you and I have no song

 I turn to you...

When I feel as if time is wasted, bonds are cracked and I can't make sense of it all 

 I turn to you...

When In the seasons of emptying, preparing, and transitioning 

 I turn to you....

When it hurts like crazy, in the darkness of the night 

I turn to you...

When I must let go

I turn to you...

The changes of life can be a time of:
~happiness/joy
~excitment
~adventure
~abundance
~fear
~sorrow                                                       ~despair                                                 ~loneliness

No matter what season of life you are in it will always be a season of readiness to prepare you for an upcoming season. Our seasons cycle so we are never in them for long (thank goodness); although, some seem longer and harder than others. During the extended, challenging, & hard seasons of life there is joy to be found.

"There will be weeping for a night but the joy comes in the morning"

Tonight I was listening to a song called
King of my Heart by Sarah McMillan

Let the King of my heart be the mountain where I run, the foundation I drink from..         oh HE IS MY SONG

Let the King of my heart be the shadows where I hide, the ransom for my life....                         oh HE IS MY SONG

Let the King of my heart be the wind inside my sails, the anchor in the waves..                           oh HE IS MY SONG

Let the King of my heart be the fire inside my veins, the echo of my days..                               oh HE IS MY SONG..

you are good, good.. You are good
you are good, good.. You are good


Words from the song 

"Even when it Hurts" by Hillsong

Take this fainted heart
Take these tainted hands
Wash me in your love
Come like grace again

Even when my strength is lost
I'll praise you
Even when I have no song
I'll praise you
Even when it's hard to find the words
Louder then I'll sing your praise

I will only sing your praise

Take this mountain weight
Take these ocean tears
Hold me through the trial
Come like hope again


1 comment:

  1. If you have a minute, I’d really appreciate it if you took a look at Emily’s Virtual Rocket. This is a serious newsblog which has been taken from serious e-newspapers and e-magazines from around the world, with an emphasis on transgender issues. Also, with his election, I look for articles which critique Donald Trump.

    I hope you enjoy this. Please paste the following:

    Emilysvirtualrocket.blogspot.com

    To comment:

    thoreaugreen@gmail.com

    Emily

    ReplyDelete